Welcome To BIAM Laboratory School
Bangladesh has experienced a huge expansion in the number of educational institutions. Though there has been some visible improvement in the education sector, the total education system is still far from satisfactory level. Bangladesh Institute of Administration and Management (BIAM) is an associate of the Bangladesh Civil Service Administration Association. BIAM has been engaged in human resource development of the nation in its humble way since its inception in 1992. BIAM Laboratory School is a new initiative of BIAM in the field of education of the country. BIAM Laboratory School is committed to the development of the children to enable them to face the challenges of the New Millennium. BIAM Laboratory School started its journey in 2000 at 63, New Eskaton, Dhaka-1205. At present in the field of education BIAM has 44 schools and colleges.
- ♦ A secure, respectful, caring & stimulating learning environment
- ♦ Focus on moral education along with extracurricular activities
- ♦ Recognition of the individual
- ♦ Continuation of goodwill & progression
- ♦ Variety of experiences, skills, attitudes, concepts and knowledges ensure the development of each child’s potential
Medium of Curriculum
The medium of curriculum is English. BIAM Laboratory School provides a complete course of study from pre-school to Std-V. It has developed its own curriculum for pre-school and it follows the board curriculum from Std-I onwards. The curriculum is designed to provide a holistic education program combining the core competencies of the national curriculum.